Pitter Patters Early Learning Center, LLC
We're excited to offer a daily tracking and communication tool that keeps our parents connected to their littles ones, and captures all those "too cute not to share" moments.
Why did we choose Tadpoles?
- It gives parents online access to daily reports, photos, and more
- We can send real-time updates to parents
- It offers paperless organization
- It provides detailed tracking and progress reports to share with parents and help us manage our center
- Learn more about Tadpoles at tadpoles.com
Does Tadpoles cost money?
- As a provider, we pay to use Tadpoles. However, the basic parent login that interacts with our center's account is no cost. A purchased Parent's app available for SmartPhones, however, it is NOT required to receive the basic log in and daily reports.
Do I need a SmartPhone?
- No, you do not need a SmartPhone. If you have email, we can still send daily reports, photos and updates.
Can I get a paper daily report?
- Yes, if you prefer paper daily reports, or don't have access to email, that's okay! Just ask and we can print a daily Tadpoles report for you.
Creating a Tadpoles Parent Account, and Downloading Photos and Videos. http://help.tadpoles.com/customer/portal/topics/552312-parents/articles
Use our Contact Us form to ask a question, request help, or submit a change to your child's Tadpoles profile.